Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Softball season coming to an end

So the official last "makeup" game of the season was on Monday. Thanks to all of the rain this season it made for a lot of makeup games. But we ended on a high note. We are ranked #2 in the league. So tonight is the start of the Championship Tournament. And as long as rain does not interfere, it will be everynight for the rest of the week into the weekend as long as the girls keep winning.

And now starts rec league cheerleading. From one thing to another. Both girls are in it and practices are on different nights of the week for each girl which keeps me and their dad hopping. And then add in the fact that my 13 year old is at the start of getting braces. I don't save much money in gas with all of the running I do. And then at the end of this month is sign ups for volleyball and Renae might join that too. No rest for the wicked...sigh.

Ok, back to knitting my cardi. I've finally hit the armpit area and have divided it out to start the fronts and back. Not liking how that pattern is so I'm improvising a bit. Hope it turns out. (me crossing fingers and wishing for the best).

C-ya, Dreem

No comments: