Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Just A Few More Pics

I had a little time this morning and decided to pull the camera out and take a few more pics of the animals in my family.


This is Gypsy, she is a Congo African Grey and she's about 11 months old. She isn't saying words yet but she can mimmick just about any noise in the house. She does a great Nextel 2-way sound, and she almost has the theme to Andy Griffith nailed. She also plays tricks on the Bruiser and sounds just like his sqeaky toy and sends him barrelling through the room. She is very intelligent. Needless to say that I have had to put a lock from the outside of her cage on every door because she can open them all.


And this is Sunny, she is a cockateil and she's about 1 yr and 3 months old. Because she is a female means she won't p/u many sounds so she just tweets. But she's really good. Everyone in the family can hold her and pet her.

As you can tell I love my animals.

Well, once I figure out what I want to knit next I'll post it. But for now I'm stuck in a rutt...but not for long. I need to keep my mind busy as this will be a very challenging next couple of months. Wish me luck. Oh, yeah. Almost forgot. Happy New Year!

No comments: