Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Jumpin' In and Not Lookin' Back

Ok, here's the thing...I have only been knitting since December 2005 and have for the most part kept it purdy simple. Well not no more. I am going to go for the big one (at least I think it is). I'm gonna start on the Rogue. Click here to go to the website where you can purchase the pattern (or at least drool over it). I ordered the yarn from Knitpicks. The wool of the andes in the color winter night on Friday and had it at my house on Saturday. Life is great when you live less than 5 minutes from Knitpicks warehouse. To bad they won't let me in there, I'd go hog wild...wait a minute, I bring up a good point...maybe that's why they won't let me in there. Anyway, I am practicing my cables and working from a chart on a hat. I would call this my practice run, so therefore there won't be any pics allowed of it since it is my first attempt. Once I start on my Rogue I will have pics. Tonight maybe I will take pics of my wool and my growing bigger stash of goodies. I have all of these projects that I want to start but they will just have to hold on for now. 'Cuz it's Rogue or bust from this point on. I will only stray to work on Booga bags for my girls for Easter, but that's it (shhhh, they're a secret MOM). For once in my life I am going to make myself something (other than the Booga bag) for me. I rarely do it and for once I think I deserve it. So hopefully tomorrow my camera will remember to jump in my knitting bag so I can put some pics on here. Until then. C-ya!

No comments: