Friday, March 10, 2006

TGIF!!!

Finally, it's almost the weekend and tonight is knitter's night out at our LYS. Yay, I can't wait. I am currenty working on a baby blanket for a friend in Plymouth Encore Chunky colorspun #7117. It has yellow, white, and a light green variation and is very pretty.

Oh, I almost forgot...I saw a funny bumper sticker on the way to work a couple of days ago, and it said...

SILENCE IS GOLDEN BUT DUCK TAPE IS SILVER

Since Miss Tonia and I carpool we laughed our butts off. I want that bumper sticker for my car!

Now jumping to yet another topic...my ex.
As I stated a few days ago, his mother passed away. Well, they didn't have a funeral service and she is being cremated. Yesterday the family went to view the body for the last time and to my understanding it was only supposed to be just the family. Well, my ex took his girlfriend of 2 weeks, who has only met his mother maybe once or twice with him to view the body. I had 13 years of my life with that man and helping take care of mother and doing things with her and taking her places and I was offered no closure. Instead he takes the homewrecker to view his mother in their final moments together. She shouldn't have went at all. I don't care if I didn't go, I just think it was very disrespectful to take her. Trust me, there were plenty of other shoulders to cry on or hands to hold there. My ex is the baby of 9 and all of the nieces and nephews are for the most part over the age of 18. I told my ex that I was completely disappointed in his choice. I thought he was smarter than that. I was just proven wrong. And it probably won't be the first time. I guess I will stand by the proven theory of what goes around comes around and it usually comes back 10 fold...well, that one's gonna hurt.

Hurry up 5 o'clock. I want to go home. C-ya

1 comment:

Sourire11 said...

I’m sorry to hear of your loss.

Thank you for the nice comment on my blog – I’m looking forward to seeing your Booga Bag!