Friday, November 03, 2006

An anonymous blogger sent this to me...

Your CPH looks great. Quicky question tho - I'm casting on the left front in the largest size and the directions don't give me a ribbed hem, but rather a weird moss/seed hem - did you have this problem?

Thank you for the compliment on my CPH. The problem I believe you are having is that if you are starting on the right side with a K2, P2...when you turn to the wrong side you are still doing a K2, P2 instead of doing a P2, K2 on the wrong side. To correct the error make sure that on the RS you are K2, P2 and the WS you are P2, K2. This will line the ribbing up instead of making a weird moss looking thing. Happy frogging ;D

I will get to a computer that likes my camera this weekend and post pumpkin pics. They turned out real good.

I am still waiting to hear from my Harvest Sock Swap pal. Anybody? Hello?

and I'll post more updates of my CPH.

C-ya!

No comments: