Thursday, January 12, 2006

I finally found something to get into!!!

Ok, it's been a week and I have finally found something to knit. I decided to start a pair of socks. I'll put pics in tomorrow, maybe. But so far so good...at least I think it looks like a start of a good sock. And right now, that's all that matters. But since it is the first one I really don't know what it's going to turn out like or who it will fit. For all I know the dog may have to wear it when I'm done. My oldest daughter asked me who I was making it for and the only answer I could come up with is....whoever it fits! She just giggled and walked away.

Well, I have discovered that it's time to venture out onto my own. So, I will pack all of my goodies and relocate. Won't be far from where I am now but it will be just me and my girls and a few of the animals, of coarse a very dear friend of mine and her girls are possibly going to join me in my adventure. It will be fun. Then we will have a place to call our own and all of our kids will be in a safe school. But more about that later. We've got to find a place first...and fast.

I really don't have much more going on in my life at this point in time, but only time will tell. I will write later. C-ya.

No comments: