Thursday, January 19, 2006

Found One!!!

Whoo hoo! We have located a new place to call home. Moving will commence near the end of February. What fun we will have.

Unfortunately, I did not take a picture of the sock that I had almost done (I should of though). It looked really good for a first attempt....honest. But when I went to try it on, it didn't fit me. And I decided that I was going to be selfish for once and make something for me. So I frogged the whole thing and started all over. It seems like no matter what I do, when I say I'm going to start all over and Miss Tonia has also started on a sock at the same time...the next day when we compare our progress that I'm only 20 rows into my sock and she's at the heel. That's what I get when I sit for 20 minutes and then get busy with everything else. Lucky Miss Tonia has all the time in the world compared to me (at least it seems to be that way). Oh well, soon enough I will be able to...that is after February's over.

Ok, off I go. Back to work. I promise to take a picture of this sock once I get a few more rows done....honest. That is once I can do a few more rows in between packing. C-ya.

2 comments:

Miss Tonia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

That's only because I multi-task, I knit and talk on the phone. Oh, and shoo my children away.