Sunday, April 23, 2006

Sunny Sunday

Well, the weekend is almost over and I actually feel like I have accomplished something this weekend. No, really...I FEEL it. My muscles ache from the yard work Miss Tonia and I did yesterday. You see, we had this row of creeping junipers between our walkway to our front porch and the side of the garage. Well, not no more. They are gone and I now have muscles I have to rename seeing that I don't remember their given names. So far I have found Clyde, Bob, George, and Stan. All muscles in my arms and legs of coarse, from pulling on the root balls of the junipers and squatting down to trim branches. OUCH!!!

Any way, as promised I took pics of my girls Booga Bags. Here they are before...













And here they are afterwards...


My girls just love them. Now they have a Booga just like mom's but different.

Since my camera is talking to the computer today I have some more pics. Here is Buttercup lounging on her bed (aka: the living room ottoman).


Then, a few weeks ago, my ex had to get away for a few days to think so I puppysat Bruiser. He's half mine too but my ex keeps him as I took all of the other pets with me. He is getting so big.

Okay, enough with the pics. More on the knitting front.

I am still working (slowly) on my rogue. But in the meantime I have also started another baby blanket. I will have pics of it later.

Another change of subject. I read alot of blogs during work and notice that the few that I have listed on my blog are listed on alot of other blogs so I would consider them to be quite popular. I think it's great! But hey, if you add me to your list (not saying you will) can you let me know so I can check out your blog? I think it's neat to have such an honor as being listed on another blog site. That means that someone out there actually took time to read a little part of my life. I hope you enjoy it and get a laugh out of my goof up moments. Well, that's all I have for today. C-ya.

1 comment:

Sourire11 said...

Cute boogabags and dogs!