Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Yes, I'm still breathing

Ok, it's been a few days since I've actually updated my blog...there is nothing really exciting going on right now. I am still working on my girls kool aid socks. Let me make it just a little more clear...I am still working on the FIRST sock for my girls. I have frogged it so many times I'm surprised that the yarn hasn't tried to run away from me. Let's not give it any ideas though. I have also been very busy trying to get my SP8's package together so I can ship it to her. I have made some things for her and now I'm just waiting for some things I ordered to come in.

As I stated before, I am doing the Trek Along KAL. This is my first official KAL. I can't wait! But you know I'm going to get some crazy looks when I take a picture of a sock in progress on a walking trail or where ever it is I go. But oh well, I'll just smile back at them to reassure them I'm a nut. :)

I am also trying to fix my amazon wish list since it is not working. So I'll get it fixed and this way the special person who gets to spoil me can look my list up by my name. (Thanks SpiffySP)

You know, now that I'm thinking about it...I did accomplish something this weekend. I planted more flowers and trimmed up the bushes in the front. I'll get the camera out and take some pics of that tonight. So pics to come later. C-ya!

No comments: