Sunday, June 04, 2006

I have pics!!!

Okay, so here are the pics of Renae's kool aid anklettes. She just loves them. They kinda grow on ya.

And here are a few more pics of them on Renae's feet....showing them off of coarse.

One pair down and yet another to go. Little Miss Elizabeth is now wanting me to start and finish her pair just as quick as I can.

Also, here are a couple of pics of some of the flowers I planted. Enjoy!


Ok, I must admit...not such a great shot. But on the right side of the pic are my four rows of impatients. And on the left side there is a hosta, 3 mums. Behind the hosta (which you can't see) are some stargazer lillies coming up. I'm pretty proud of my little area. I took this pic right after I trimmed all of the bushes back so you could see my hanging baskets. This is my little piece of sanity next to knitting of coarse. I can't wait for my stargazers to bloom. They always smell soooooo good.

And believe it or not, I took these from my old place in February. I must admit, I didn't think they would come back (since I took them out of shear spite) but obviously they wanted to come with me. Last year, this was only 2 lillies. And this year I have 5 or 6. I actually think there are 6, but one is small and in the back where you can't see it.

Well, now that I have bored you with my pics I'll let you get back to reading other blogs. More pics later (of coarse), you know of the trek along sock. C-ya!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the anklets AND you got your Kool Aid dyed yarn to match!

What pattern did you use?

sbridger3 at cox dot net

Sourire11 said...

Love the anklets!!! Great colors… very very fun.

And your yard looks great, too!

Jenn said...

Beautiful flowers, Beautiful socks!