Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Just Another Day Here In Dreemland

Hello blogland. Seems to me that I am stuck in some kind of rut. Life wise that is. I'm beginning to feel as I do not have a life other than my kids and knitting...not that it's a bad thing BUT interaction with people in general is definately lacking. I feel that I carry more conversation with my kids and animals rather than people. Kinda scary if you think about it. Especially since I'm beginning to think my bird is a male bird and likes hitting on me and my room mate.

Saturday as we were knitting and watching the OSU game, my bird Gypsy starts throwing food at Miss Tonia. Then starts talking..."Come here", "Give me a kiss (bird makes smootching sound)", "Hi", "Can I pet you?" and then Gypsy starts whistling the cat calls. I never noticed until Saturday that my bird sounds like a perv. Most of the things she picks up and repeats are cute until you put them all together like that. She also repeats my dog's name over and over and calls for her all day long. My poor dog Buttercup probably sits at home all day going insane trying to figure out who is saying her name. "Butter, come here", "Butter, bed" and then she whistles for her and makes a snapping sound as if someone were snapping their fingers at the dog. Poor puppy dog.

Oh, yeah. On the knitting front...I have the perfect pattern for something I am working on but I just cannot locate anyone that has the magazine it is in. So if any of you that read this blog have the IK Winter '05 I need something out of it. PLEEEEEZ! If the price is right I might be willing to buy it if someone is willing to sell it. Just thought I'd throw it out there to see if maybe there is hope for me. I have been searching ebay with no luck. I'll keep trying though. Hopefully tonight I'll get my pictures downloaded of my Central Park Hoodie and a pair of socks that I have completed. I am still searching for the perfect pattern for my Harvest Sock Swap pal. I have the yarn, it's a yarn she states she hasen't used yet. So I need to find the perfect pattern so the socks will be happy. C-ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Miss Amy.

Good News: I have the Winter 2005 copy of Interweave Knits.

Better News: I live in Westerville!

I'd rather not get rid of my copy permanently, but you are more than welcome to borrow it. Drop me an email at cbrandon@gmail.com