Sunday, October 22, 2006

Update on my CPH

Here is my current progress on my Central Park Hoodie. Yes, I know...the picture is a little dark, but that's what happens when the weather is cold and gloomy. I just have to complete the center back and then I can start on the hood.

Here is a close up of the center back cables...



So far so good. Right???

I have also seen a few stash flashes of sock yarn stash. So here goes...


I know, I know. A bit on the little side, but I'm happy with it. And no the colorway that I used for my Harvest Sock Swap is not in this picture. I should hopefully be able to send that out this coming weekend.

Oh, yeah...I forgot about this picture of the sky I took one stormy night... I thought it was breath taking...


C-ya later!

1 comment:

Sourire11 said...

your sweater is looking really really nice. Those cables are beautiful!

and all I can say about the sockyarn stash is WOW.