Sunday, November 19, 2006

Central Park Hoodie



This is my first ever completed sweater. This is the "before blocking" picture. I used Encore worsted weight as it is completely washable and dryable. This is the only way my mom will accept it. And since it is a Christmas gift for her...that's the way I made it. I now am searching for the perfect buttons and once it's blocked and the buttons are sewn on I will wrap it. (That way I don't get any crazy ideas to give it to her early). Here are the pictures of the front and back. Enjoy! I am currently working more Christmas gifts. I will post pics of those as I finish them.

Still haven't heard from my Harvest Sock Swap pal yet???

C-ya!

2 comments:

Sourire11 said...

wow! That is beautiful. Beautiful... congrats on finishing your first sweater!!! My first sweater was knit for my mom for Christmas, too.

Melissa said...

Gorgeous. Very impressive for a first sweater!