Saturday, March 03, 2007

Simple Dreemland

Not much going on here in Dreemland. Still knitting the same ol' sock. Kinda lost my knittin' mojo. But I did manage to get to the heel flap. But that's about it. I think I'm gonna try and get it finished soon. My whole problem right now is that I want to start on this cute little teddy bear but promised myself I wouldn't until I finished my daughter's sock. And with that being said... it's time to set the laptop down and start back up on the sock. Wish me luck. Maybe I'll finish it this weekend. Maybe???

As most of you know (if you read my blog)...last Saturday marked my 1 year of being single. Well, shortly after that I did something. No, not anything bad...but something. I won't go into it now...but it's a something that I liked and hope there is more of. (God, I love cliffhangers)

C-ya!

ETA: I just went out to a small local bar and hung out. Not much...but nice. Like the fact that I can do whatever I want. Really not "man shopping" at a bar but it felt good to go out.

No comments: