Saturday, February 24, 2007

Happy 1 Year Anniversary!!!

Yep, that's right. You are witnessing my very own 1st "single" year. This, my blog friends is a feat in it's own. I feel that I have grown so much over this past year. I have enjoyed time with my girls, friends and especially family. My girls and I have not really done alot but what we have done did not need any approval from their father. I never realized it before but I always had to check with him to make sure what I did was ok. I don't do that anymore. And it is GREAT! I do what I want, when I want, however I want. Wish I would have known about this before. I would have left my old relationship way before a year ago. HA! Still searching for Mister Right (if there is such a thing). But I'm not in any hurry! And to celebrate me and Miss Tonia went to the Japanese Steakhouse last night. YUMMY! I love that place.

Here's to another year of happiness...

On the knitting front...I am STILL working on Elizabeth's other Jaywalker. But I have told myself that I must finish it before I start anything else. And trust me. I really want to start this cute little teddy bear out of Simple Knits for Cherished Babies. So I really need to get to work.

C-ya!

No comments: