Monday, June 04, 2007

Deb U R AWESOME!!!

Today when I got home, I discovered the mailman had brought me goodies! YAY!!! I love me some goodies...and when I opened the package this is what was inside (minus 2 rolls of starburst...YUM!)



I got a cute little card, measureing tape, a neat little notebook, US2 DPN's, an awesome go knit pouch, a stitch marker, and KOIGU KPPPM and 1 knit sock.

Yes, blog world...you heard right...I get to FINALLY knit with koigu!!! I am so excited! I have been eyeball'n this stuff for the longest time and now I get the honor of knitting it up. YAY! Deb, you rock!!! Thanks for an awesome package!

Here are a few other pics for close ups and such...





This is the Aran Braided Sock pattern from Knit Picks




C-ya, Dreem

1 comment:

Deb said...

I'm glad you like it all! I forgot to mention that the handmade book was something I got in Thailand this Spring. I hope you enjoy knitting the other sock!