Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Any takers on the PIF Exchange???

Hello,

Anyone out there? (tap, tap, tap) I haven't had one comment for this Pay It Forward Exchange. Anyone interested? Well if so, please leave me a comment...PLEASE???


On the knitting front, I am looking for a big project to start. Something in worsted weight yarn. Haven't figured out exactly what yet. Once I know, I let you know. I am almost done with my monkey socks. Yes, I know. A little slow...but life has been a wee bit busy. And since I've been busy, I have started a lace project but set it aside until I have some quiet time to spend with it.

Well, I will have pics of a complete pair of socks shortly (crosses fingers). Don't forget, the first 3 to leave a comment about the PIF Exchange are in. C'mon and sign up. It'll be lots of fun!

C-ya, Dreem

No comments: