Wednesday, August 15, 2007

PIF Exchange

While blog hopping I stumbled across a neat idea. Well, I thought it was...

It's the PAY IT FORWARD Exchange. I found it on Gill's blog and joined in the fun.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This exchange is based on this gorgeous movie with Helen Hunt in it called 'Pay It Forward'. How many of you out there have had a chance to watch it? O.K. If you've yet to see the movie, this is what the PIF Exchange is all about......


"Here is how it works! I'll send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange! I don't know what that gift will be yet, and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week...LOL... but you will receive it within 365 days, that's a promise! and it will be something yummy!! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog..."

So the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog, will get something made for them by me! I can't wait to see who you are! I should be able to come up with something good for you all, just you wait and see! Let me know you want in and if you are among the first 3, you'll be in! I'll need your email address when you comment so that I know how to reach you to obtain your address, ok?

I can't wait to see who the 3 lucky people will be.

C-ya, Dreem

3 comments:

Craftybernie said...

Hiya Hun!

Thanks for joining the Knit1blogtoo Netring for knitbloggers.

I've just added you to the ring so you should hopefully receive an invite to join the team blog very soon.

In the meantime, I think the PIF idea is great!!! I would be happy to take part. I spotted something like this last year when I started blogging but as I was a newbie, I was very unsure.

Let me know if you're still taking PIF comments.

Best wishes...Bernie

Ms. Diva said...

Hi Ms Amy! I'll leave a comment. I watched the movie, cause I love Helen Hunt. Unfortunately, my kids and I had listened to the book and the way to Vegas and the book was sssoooo much better than the movie. Isn't that usually the case though? Anyway, love the monkee socks!! Beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

hi there. i very much like your blog i haven't set up mine yet but your pif idea might be just the way to start it.

thank messymummy.