Monday, July 21, 2008

We Are The Champions!!!

So the final softball tournament game was 7/12/08. The game started at 5:30 in the afternoon and that's about when the sky started looking a little dark. During the game we were poured on, forced off the field for a 15 min break since lightening was in the area and then more rain. In the final inning we needed 5 to tie and 6 to win...and we won! Final score? 15 to 14! In the pouring rain and all. I will add pics later of my little champion and her trophy...mud and all.

It was an awesome game and both teams played hard! There were many tears from the other team as trophies were handed out. All players of both teams wanted it bad, and with a final score of 15-14 it definately shows. GREAT GAME!

In knitting news...

I finished knitting a store sample sock and will post pics soon.

I am also working on an alphabet baby blanket for a friend and will post pics of it soon too.

Sorry didn't bring my camera with me today....chill! ok!

No comments: