Friday, February 17, 2006

Just 7 More Dayz!!!

We get the keys on Feb 24th! Woo Hoo! We have taken a half a day off for that Friday and all day the following Monday. We should be able to get everything moved in and at least start the unpacking frenzy. Fun, fun. I have reached the point at where I am just running room to room making sure that everything that belongs to me, goes with me. I don't want to leave anything behind. Starting Tuesday of next week I will start tearing down beds. I just can't wait for this all to be over with. I wish I could afford someone to move me...that would be so nice. But I can't so I won't. Oh, by the way...the we I am referring to is me (of coarse) and Miss Tonia.

Oh, yeah...we ordered some yarns off of knit picks on a Wednesday and the very next day it was on the front door step. Ironically, we just happen to live in the same city as the distribution center for their yarn. It is actually less than 1 whole mile from our house. I think it's purdy cool to have next day service for yarn. That means I could be sicker than a dog and order yarn and have it the very next day for no extra charge. Now that's the kind of medicine I'm talkin' about!!!

Gotta go for now. C-ya

No comments: