Friday, February 24, 2006

Movin' on in

The day has finally arrived! It's move in day:) So Miss Tonia and I are leaving the office today at 1130 to go sign the lease and then the fun begins. I can't believe it, this day arrived faster than I ever imagined. It's going to be a whole new world for me. Yeah, I know I'll have the support of my great friend Miss Tonia but I am leaving a relationship that I have been in for over 12 years. I was in my comfort zone...or so I thought. But everything will be fine. We are splitting on good terms (even though he's a cheat), and besides, we might as well get along since we have to beautiful girls to take care of and raise.

Well, it may be Tuesday before I get to update again, since we are both off on Monday to get all settled in. But hopefully I will be able to power my camera up and take some pics and post them.

Until then. C-ya.

No comments: