Sunday, September 03, 2006

Warning...Loaded with pics

Hello,

It's me again. But this time I have pics...here goes

First off let's start out with my Secret Pal package.

Here is everything all nicely wrapped up with little tags on every one.

And here is what was in it...

I got some honey flavored chap stick, 2 shot glasses (which I collect), dice suckers, apple flavored mints, some yummy sock yarn, US size 2 DPN's, and this cute halloween table runner. (I think she made it???) I love it all! Thank you SP8.

Here is a close up of the table runner. I can't wait until October now...

This cute little witch is all around the runner doing different things. And she has this "thrilled" look on her face which just makes to too funny.

Now, I'm not sure if you remember me talking about my neighbors probably think I'm a lunatic since I was taking pics of the moon one night which just so happened to be over thier house. They even got up and locked their front door and I heard it click. Sorry neighbors, but the moon was awesome that night. See...

This one's a little blurry. But do you see the face? Is there really a man in the moon? Hmmmmm.

Well, now blogger is not co-operating with me. Let's see if I make a "part 2" if it will take the pics. C-ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yup, I did make the tablerunner for you. Glad you liked it. If you want to know more about it, I actaully blogged about making it a few days back :-)