Sunday, July 08, 2007

Look! It's a FO!!! Whoo Hoo!!!

Ok, now don't get any ideas...I AM NOT having a baby...but a friend of mine is pregnant and I haven't had the pleasure of making a knitted baby anything yet. Since my girls are older baby stuff is no where near my future. So without further ado....


Here it is sitting on the dryer...drying


Here's a bit of a closer look.


And here it is in all it's glory! Not bad for my first raglan ever. And the matress stitch made the seaming a breeze. Mind you, I did knit the majority of it in the one piece method...even the sleeves. I DO NOT like to seam so it helps.

Specs: Pattern from Simple Knits for Chereished Babies by Erika Knight. I used Jaeger Aqua Cotton in color #303/Herb. Then of coarse cute little buttons that I found at JoAnn's.

Let me know what you think. I'd love to hear from you.

C-ya, Dreem

No comments: